Scuba Diving is swimming underwater, while using scuba set. By carrying a source of oxygen cylinders, the scuba divers is able to stay underwater longer than with the simple breadth holding techniques used in snorkelling and free diving. The Scuba divers typically swims underwater by using fins attached to the feet. However, some people also dives around with the assistance of the other trained scuba divers. Scuba diving offers people the opportunity to see what life is like below the water in the sea. Scuba is an acronym that stands for self contained underwater breathing apparatus. Scuba divers wear equipment which allows the divers to stay below the water’s surface for long periods of time. The majority of scuba divers enjoy diving for recreational purposes - to see the beauty that lives in the sea. Scuba Divers also traverse the depth of the waters for commercial, scientific and military purposes as well, to become a scuba diver, it is recommended that you partake in a beginner’s diving class, which we conduct before taking the guest directly into the deep sea. In such classes you will learn the skills required by a scuba diver such as equipment usage, diving techniques and ocean awareness training.
All scuba divers wear and use the same equipments. The Primary equipment pieces are: fins, a mask, a tank, gauges and a watch. Depending on the water temperature, divers will also wear a wet or dry suit, a hood and gloves. The tank worn on scuba divers back supplies oxygen to the diver while the diver is in the water. Depth and pressure gauges provide divers with vital information about their whereabouts and their condition. A watch and compass will also assist the diver while he is under water.
Recreational divers enjoy exploring the ocean’s beauty. They typically feel the beauty of colourful fishes, dolphins, sea turtles and many more. They also come across innumerable beautiful ocean plants, anemones and similar ocean life during their diving. Beginner divers can practice the basics shallow water near to the beach under the supervision of our trained Divers.
So let’s explore the beautiful underwater world of Flaura and Fauna with Andaman Leisure where we provide the best and professional divers and the Trainers to make you comfortable in the Sea
1. Discover Scuba Diving Lite
(25-30 minutes)North B.
2. Discover Scuba Diving
(upto 60 minutes)
3. Discover Scuba Diving,
Extra dive (on same day)
4. Bubble Maker
(Try Dive, age 8-10yrs)
5. PADI Scuba Diver (2 dives) Duration 3 days up to 12m
6. SSI Scuba Diver (2 dives ) Duration 3 days up to 12m
7. PADI Open Water (4 dives) Duration 4 days
8. SSI Open Water Course (4 dives) Duration 4 days
9. PADI Advanced Diver (5 dives) Duration 2 – 3 days
10. SSI Advanced Diver (5 dives) Duration 2 – 3 days
11. CPR and First Aid
12. PADI Emergency First Response First Aid (0 dives) Duration
13. PADI Rescue Diver (2 dives) Duration 4 – 5 days
14. SSI Stress & Rescue Diver Duration 4 – 5 days
15. PADI DM (course dives included) Duration 3 weeks
(experienced divers with valid log book)
16. PADI DM INTERNSHIP Duration 30 to 60 days
17. Discover Scuba Diving + SSI Open Water (4 days)
18. PADI Discover Scuba Diving + Open Water Combo
19. PADI Open Water + Advanced Open Water Combo
20. SSI Open Water + SSI Advanced Adventurer Diver combo
21. SSI Open Water + PADI Advanced
22. SSI EFR + SSI Stress & Rescue Diver (Duration 4-5 days)
23. EFR + Rescue Diver + Divemaster (30 to 40 days)
24. PADI EFR + Rescue Diver Combo (Duration 4-5 days)